Asked to have a special feeling for Key SHINee, this is BoA's response

Guntur NK
BoA was asked whether he had any special feelings for his junior, Key SHINee.

Asked to have a special feeling for Key SHINee, this is BoA's response

As fans know, Key and BoA are two new reality show stars entitled 'Keyword BoA'.

While attending the showcase for his new album 'NEGA DOLA', BoA got the question, "Does Key look like a guy to you while filming a reality show together?"

Shocked at the question, BoA replied, "He's five years younger than me," he laughed.

BoA then continued, "But I was indeed surprised by him. He had a more manly attitude and had a better leadership than I had expected. I often see the male side when I'm relying on it. "

"Recently I spoke with Kibum (Key) and I said, 'I do not have a brother, but because of you I like having one brother'."

Last BoA added, "The shooting program is over, but I still talk to Key like sisters. Kibum is the only son, so each one of us is like getting a brother and a sister, "he added. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags