Jo In Sung's Attitude After Completing Military Service Revealed by Ha Ji Young

Eka P
0

Get the latest celebrity news and features from Korean Celeb, and breaking news about everyone from the Song Hye-kyo to Song Joong-ki.
 Instagram/zoinsung_official/hahahajiyoung


In addition to Ha Ji Young, model Kim Sae Rom also discussed Jo In Sung's attitude when interviewing the man.


They also continued to talk about Kim Hye Soo's good personality.


Actress Ha Ji Young recently revealed Jo In Sung's attitude after completing his military service. Ji Young revealed this on entertainer Jang Young Ran's YouTube channel. The video initially showed Park Seul Gi, Ji Young and Young Ran visiting Kim Sae Rom's house.


While chatting together after touring Sae Rom's house, they reminisced about their days as interviewers on TV programs. Seul Gi and friends shared touching stories about top stars who showed their kindness and grace.


Ji Young remembered the moment when she interviewed In Sung after completing her military service. Ji Young praised the actor's extraordinary attitude. "Oh, I interviewed him once, and he was also extraordinary. That was the day he got out of the military," praised Ji Young.


"There were so many reporters there, all trying to get his attention, asking, 'What do you want to say as your first words after the military?!' He lowered all the microphones in front of him, then turned to me and said, 'How are you?'" added Ji Young.


Surprisingly, Sae Rom also had a similar experience. Sae Rom began to remember In Sung's attitude when interviewing her. "I remember interviewing Zo In Sung. When he came in, he greeted me with a 90-degree bow, saying, 'Oh, Sae-rom! Hi!' He was so kind and polite," said Sae Rom.


Sae Rom was so touched by In Sung's polite attitude, despite being a big star. "If someone greets you like that, you can imagine how great they are in their interviews, right? He's really amazing," she continued.


Meanwhile, Ji Young talked about Kim Hye Soo's personality. Ji Young said, "Back in 2007, I went to interview Kim Hye Soo. It was my second interview that day. During my interview with him, I unknowingly told him I wanted home-cooked food."


Unexpectedly, Hye Soo immediately offered Ji Young to her house. "I thought she was just saying it to be polite. When I was about to leave after the interview, she chased after me and said, 'You have to give me your phone number! Otherwise, how can you come to my house to eat?!' She really invited me to her house to eat," Ji Young continued. (wk/amal)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)