Kazuha LE SSERAFIM Was Initially Afraid of Being Tricked After Passing the Audition to Become a K-Pop Idol

Eka P
0

Instagram

Kazuha is a member from Japan who is a professional ballerina where she has been studying ballet since she was 3 years old and is pursuing a degree at the Dutch National Ballet Academy.

In the latest episode of “Knowing Bros” which aired on April 29 yesterday, LE SSERAFIM appeared as a guest star and showed extraordinary chemistry with the host. Among the members, Kazuha from Japan surprised everyone by revealing that she has been studying ballet for 15 years since she was 3 years old.

“I dreamed of becoming a ballerina and studying abroad in the Netherlands,” said Kazuha and then recalled her past, saying, “I suddenly got interested in K-pop while attending ballet school, so I thought about auditioning and submitting videos. I thought it was a scam when I received the acceptance text, so I was really scared. But when I met them in person, it was real, and I started preparing to become a K-pop idol."

Kazuha also shared her struggles, saying, “Ballet requires core strength and maintaining proper posture, but when I started K-pop, I took hip-hop classes. I'm not used to bending my body, so the teacher said I look like a tree when I dance.”

When asked if her parents were against her decision to become an idol, Kazuha replied, "They worried a lot, but they understood that doing what I wanted to do was the best thing."

Meanwhile LE SSERAFIM originally debuted with six members but Kim Garam left the group on July 20 2022, after terminating his exclusive contract due to the bullying controversy that dragged his name. This girl group made by Source Music then made their debut on May 2, 2022, with the release of their first mini album "Fearless".

Meanwhile, LE SSERAFIM made a comeback with the release of their first full album, “Unforgiven,” on May 1 where the album contained LE SSERAFIM's determination to pave their own way without caring about the judgments of others. On April 11, 2023, media outlets reported that "Unforgiven" had sold over one million copies of pre-orders in less than one week and had increased to 1,380,000 copies on April 28. (wk/aiss)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)