Bae Suzy Crying Discuss 'Anna'

Eka P
0

Coupang Play

Bae Suzy New Drama

Bae Suzy Can't Hold Back Tears When Talking About The Drama 'Anna' That Gets A Very Positive Response. It turns out that he experienced difficulties before accepting the project.

The continuation of Jo Hyun Ah's content with Bae Suzy was finally released today, Thursday, April 6. At that moment, the two talked about the hit drama "Anna".

What was completely unexpected, Suzy was actually opposed by her agency, Management SOOP. This is because he has to play a much older character.

"When I did 'Anna', my agency was against my decision but they were worried because of the fact that I had to act in a 40 year old character. And they were also worried about other things, so I was worried too," said Suzy on the content released on the YouTube channel 조현아의 목요일 밤.

"But I felt I had to do it, I felt that this drama was a good challenge for me at this point in my career. So they said yes, when I said I really wanted to do it," he continued.

The idol and beautiful actress born in 1994 could not hold back her tears because her best friend was sobbing. "Don't cry, I feel like I'm going to cry too," admitted Suzy.

Suzy then told about her meeting with the SOOP Management CEO. He admitted that he was really happy because he was allowed to take on the role of Anna.

"By the way, what I want to say is that I was really very happy at that time. But because I was too happy, I couldn't say it at that time," recalled Suzy.

The former Miss A member said that she might let "Anna" go if everyone was worried. However, because he received support, he promised the CEO of his agency that he would try very hard.

"So at that time, I really didn't want to do it if everyone was worried and didn't want me to do it," admitted Suzy.

"But I was so happy that I couldn't say anything. But afterwards, I told the CEO that 'I was very happy at that time' and would try my best. So 'Anna' was really a precious drama for me. It was fun," explained Suzy.

In the previous episode, Suzy was shocked because she was secretly close to Mino (Song Min Ho) WINNER (II). He even greeted Mino with "oppa" which shows their familiarity. (wk/alpha)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)