Viral letter from Park Bo Gum's classmate, proof that the actor is not only handsome but has the heart of an angel

Eka P
0

Viral letter from Park Bo Gum's classmate, proof that the actor is not only handsome but has the heart of an angel
Netizens claim to be Park Bo Gum's childhood friends, reveal the good side of the actor (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram)

Actor Park Bo Gum's past trip has suddenly gone viral. Netizens have been stirred up by a letter written by Park Bo Gum's middle school classmate and posted on an online community.

Written in the letter, it was revealed the sad story of a netizen who was also a victim of bullying and bullying at his school. The netizen claimed to be his school friend.

"I was in the same class as you (Park Bo Gum) at Mok Dong Middle School. At that time, I was an outcast in class and was openly bullied, but you were the only one who became my friend. I still remember because I am very grateful, " wrote netizens.

The letter says thank you to Park Bo Gum for his kind attitude to touching netizens. The netizen recalled Park's kind and warm attitude every time they met.

"I remember how in high school we crossed paths, and you recognized me. I am very grateful that you recognized someone like me. When you become an actor, I am very happy," wrote the netizen.

These netizens did not forget to express the various good gestures that Park Bo Gum did to him. He closed the letter with a very warm thank you. And Park Bo Gum is the only student who wants to be friends with the netizen.

"Just like how you were the only student who didn't bully me, even if the whole world was against you, I will always be by your side. I can't forget the time you shared an umbrella with me in Central Plaza when it was raining," wrote the netizen.

The story was spread. Netizens wisely praised Park Bo Gum for his kindness and good looks. / celebrities. id

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)