These 2 Korean Actors Will Get Married in 2023, Latest Lee Seung Gi

Eka P
0

These 2 Korean Actors Will Get Married in 2023, Latest Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung Gi will marry Lee Da In, one of the Korean actors who released his single period in 2023. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram)

Entering 2023, several Korean artists have announced happy news by ending loneliness, namely by marrying their lovers.

Most recently, there is actor Lee Seung Gi who reports that he will get married soon on April 7, 2023.

Quoted from his personal social media, Wednesday (8/2/2023), Lee Seung Gi wrote that in 2023 he will end the rest of his life living with a partner, not as a lover anymore.

"This year, in many ways, I think I have a lot to write about. Today, I want to tell you about the most important decision in my life," wrote Lee Seung Gi.

"I have decided to spend the rest of my life together as a 'spouse' and not lovers anymore. I proposed and I received the victory uploading the wedding next April 7th," wrote Lee Seung Gi.

Apart from Lee Seung Gi, there is the name Song Joong Ki who announced the same happy news on January 30, 2023.

Song Joong Ki carried out his wedding. He admitted that his girlfriend was pregnant with his child.

Song Joong Ki and Katy Louise Saunders are known to have announced their special relationship in December 2022. / celebrities. id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)