Kim Nam Gil Makes Instagram Excited by Wondering Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung's Behavior

Eka P
0

Kim Nam Gil Makes Instagram Excited by Wondering Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung's Behavior

Kim Nam Gil revealed the reason he finally changed his mind and created a personal Instagram account, apparently because of conversations with Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung.


Last September, Kim Nam Gil made fans happy by opening his personal Instagram account. This surprised me because this handsome actor was reluctant to play social media.

His two best friends, Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung turned out to be figures who changed his mind. At first, Kim Nam Gil felt that Instagram would only make people think too much about what people say.

"I never liked Instagram. When you use Instagram, you focus on how people see you. So you miss a lot of important things in life. That's why I didn't have an Instagram account," said Kim Nam Gil.

This famous actor admitted that he was surprised to see Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung who were busy taking pictures at one of their meetings. The two handsome ahjussi are proof for Kim Nam Gil that Instagram isn't too bad.

"One day, I was chatting with Woo Sung hyung and Jung Jae hyung. They took some photos and I asked them 'what are these photos for?'. They said the photos were to capture moments and uploaded them on Instagram, " said the handsome actor born in 1980.

"I feel like they make sense," he admits then laughs. "After that, I came to think that it might be a good idea to share moments of my life with fans," he continued.

The cast of the drama "Island" also revealed his Instagram username selection which is quite unique. This relates to him wanting to post whatever he wants, "whatever" in Korean is known as "마음대로" or maeumdaero. So, his Instagram can be said to mean "Whatever Nam Gil". In addition, the words are also similar to the home address system in South Korea today.

"There's no specific reason for using the username @namgildaero, I intend to upload it to my heart's content on Instagram, so I don't think about it too much. The address system has changed in Korea, so I named it like my home address," said the actor who protested because he got this continuous action genre project. . (wk/alpha)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)