Kim Min Jae Shyly Talks About Kissing Scene with Kim Hyang Gi in 'Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2'

Eka P
0

Kim Min Jae Shyly Talks About Kissing Scene with Kim Hyang Gi in 'Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2'

In a recent interview with the media, Kim Min Jae also praised his co-star Kim Hyang Gi and talked about their kiss scene in 'Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2'.


Kim Min Jae sat down for an interview and talked about his recently ended drama "Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2". On this occasion Kim Min Jae also gave praise to his co-star Kim Hyang Gi and talked about their kiss scene.

Regarding Kim Hyang Gi, who is younger than him but has more acting experience, Kim Min Jae said “He's a great senior. I asked a lot of questions during filming, like 'Should I do this?', 'How can I act like that?', 'How did you do it?' and many things. We work together and have a lot of emotional scenes. There were times when I was surprised by his acting. I asked him about many things.”

In the tvN drama Kim Min Jae, who plays a deep melodramatic story with Kim Hyang Gi, revealed that he was very worried about the drama set in the Joseon Dynasty and the kiss scenes that had to be acted out. "My biggest worry was the hat I was wearing. I had to take into account the angle for the scene. I also wondered, 'How did people in those days date?" he exclaimed.

Recalling the atmosphere on set, Kim Min Jae smiled shyly and said, “It went really smoothly without NG." and when asked about his thoughts on the affectionate scenes in the last episode, Kim Min Jae explained, “Because this drama is set in the Chinese Joseon, I believe that holding hands and kissing is already a high-level scene. I tried to do an image that was as fresh and beautiful as possible."

Meanwhile "Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2" tells the story of Yoo Se Poong (Kim Min Jae), a genius doctor who cannot sleep because of nightmares, meets Seo Eun Woo (Kim Hyang Gi), a widow in the mysterious Gyesu Village. and beautiful. and the eccentric teacher Gye Ji Han (Kim Sang Kyung) is then reborn as a real doctor. (wk/aiss)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)