Song Hye Kyo Can't Move On from Moon Dong Eun's Character in 'The Glory'

Eka P
0

Song Hye Kyo Can't Move On from Moon Dong Eun's Character in 'The Glory'

Song Hye Kyo shared about her favorite character she has ever played. Song Hye Kyo also revealed that Moon Dong Eun "The Glory" still had not left her heart.


Song Hye Kyo successfully demonstrated her dazzling acting skills through her role as Moon Dong Eun in the drama "The Glory". In fact, Song Hye Kyo seems to have not been able to move on from the character Moon Don Eun either.

This was revealed during his latest interview with ELLE Korea. In the short interview video, Song Hye Kyo must answer a number of questions that have been prepared. One of them, Song Hye Kyo was asked about the characters she has played in her various acting projects.

Song Hye Kyo can't choose when asked about her favorite character she has played so far. But for now, Song Hye Kyo revealed that she could not say goodbye to the character Moon Dong Eun from "The Glory".

"I like all my characters. The last one played, the character Moon Dong Eun, I still can't tell him to leave. Right now, Dongeun is most in my heart," said Song Hye Kyo in a video interview shared on the YouTube channel ELLE Korea on Wednesday ( 18/1).

Through another question, Song Hye Kyo again shared stories about her experience acting on "The Glory". It is known that this is Song Hye Kyo's first experience taking on a project of this genre. Song Hye Kyo also revealed that she experienced many difficulties and was dissatisfied with the results.

"It was my first time acting in this genre. All the scenes were difficult at the start of shooting. 'Is this true?' 'No?', I often think like that. It's over, if I have the chance, I want to record the scene that I filmed before," explained Song Hye Kyo.

"But after some time, watching the show, I think I did my best," he said.

However, it turned out that Song Hye Kyo and "The Glory" received extraordinary feedback from viewers and Korean drama lovers. Song Hye Kyo was also grateful for her role in "The Glory" as Moon Dong Eun getting a lot of love and praise from viewers.

"Many people seem to like it (Song Hye Kyo's character as Moon Dong Eun), so it's a relief," concluded Song Hye Kyo. (wk/amel)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)