Reminiscing about his teens, Kim Ji Won was inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker character

Eka P
0

Reminiscing about his teens, Kim Ji Won was inspired by Heath Ledger's Joker character

Looking back on his career in his teens, Kim Ji Won found himself able to play bad guys. Turns Out Heath Ledger's Joker Inspired It.


Kim Ji Won is an actress with various characters. One role that shows her versatility in acting is Yoo Rachel from "The Heirs".


When reminiscing about his career journey in the under 20s, namely 18 and 19 years, Kim Ji Won found himself able to act as the bad guy, Yoo Rachel. In the process of approaching the villain character, it seems that Kim Ji Won was inspired by the legendary villain character, Joker.


"I think I was always busy at that time. I was busy preparing to become an actress. I auditioned many times," said Kim Ji Won.


Before turning 20 years old, Kim Ji Won was busy preparing as an actress. For that, he audition after audition. Until in the end he found the character Yoo Rachel who was a stepping stone in his career.


"New discoveries. Villain character. I realized I could play a character like that too," continued Kim Ji Won. "Through the drama, many people also know that actress Kim Ji Won is capable of playing a villain."


Regarding his approach to villain characters, Kim Ji Won tries to find justification for their actions. If you can't think like that, Kim Ji Won admits that it's difficult to talk like them.


"However, I tried to justify myself when playing that character. If not, I couldn't say the dialogue," explained Kim Ji Won. "I'm trying to understand Yoo Rachel's state and emotions."


As is known, Kim Ji Won's character as Yoo Rachel must witness his fiancé with another woman. Therefore, he tries to understand the situation of his character.


Regarding the villain he likes, Kim Ji Won admitted that he was inspired by the Joker, played by Heath Ledger. According to him, the Joker character in the film "The Dark Knight" left a deep impression.


"Joker, played by Heath Ledger. I won't say I like it. However, it left a very strong impression on me. I was amazed by the way he interpreted the character," continued Kim Ji Won.


Kim Ji Won even got goosebumps because of Heath Ledger's Joker character. That's because the characters seem real.


"It's like a real person. It gives me goosebumps. It's the villain character that impresses me the most," concluded Kim Ji Won.


Meanwhile, Kim Ji Won recently attracted attention for his role in "My Liberation Notes". The drama started with ratings of around 2.9 percent nationwide and ended at 6.7 percent. (wk/inta)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)