HyunA Was Overwhelmed With DAWN's Kissing Style While Still Dating

Eka P
0

HyunA Was Overwhelmed With DAWN's Kissing Style While Still Dating

HyunA's statement about DAWN's kissing habits was again discussed after their breakup announcement. Check out the full statement in the following WowKeren News.


HyunA's old statements continue to be highlighted after her love affair with E'DAWN ran aground. One of them was when he revealed DAWN's kissing style which was quite surprising.


When appearing on "Radio Star" last July, HyunA exposed DAWN's exaggerated affection. This started when HyunA discussed her performance with DAWN at a campus festival.


HyunA said, "I went on stage with DAWN at a university festival, and I thought it would be really cool if DAWN took off his top and did a body wave. So I asked him to take off his top and perform on stage, and the image came out exactly as I thought."


HyunA then talked about their kiss on stage which went viral among netizens. He shared, "I can do anything on stage, and at that moment, there were a lot of audience members screaming for us to kiss. It was too hot, so I grabbed DAWN's chin and kissed him."


"I also said, 'If you're going to do it, be cool.' If I remember, it was a very beautiful picture," added the 1992-born singer.


Finally, HyunA revealed that DAWN's kissing habits are quite extreme. He considers DAWN to be a passionate kisser who can kiss him more than 100 times a day.


She explained, "I usually don't handle skinship very well and I only do it on stage. It bothers me a lot."


"Meanwhile, DAWN is a fanatical kisser who will do it too often if I let him. He can kiss me more than a hundred times a day," he concluded.


Meanwhile, HyunA and DAWN are known as one of the couple goals who have gone through the ups and downs together. That's why many were surprised after the two announced their separation. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)