Park Seo Joon Has New Ambition After Being Called a Youth Icon

Eka P
0

Park Seo Joon Has New Ambition After Being Called a Youth Icon

During a recent interview, Park Seo Joon commented on the nickname 'Youth Icon' he was given. Check out the full statement below.


Recently Park Seo Joon did a photo shoot as well as an interview with Elle Korea magazine. On this occasion, he also commented on the nickname "Youth Icon" pinned on him.


This discussion began when Park Seo Joon was asked about his symbolic moment this year. He said, "I went on a program called 'IN THE SOOP: Friendcation' with my friends."


"It's not like work and I have a lot of fun with my friends. So I feel like I've been healed," he said.


When asked to name the "icon" that represents himself, Park Seo Joon said, "I feel awkward saying it myself. But there are many articles that describe me as a 'youth icon'."


Giving this nickname is not without reason, because Park Seo Joon often depicts characters that represent youth. He explained, "I often play roles that represent youth. I think that's why I got the nickname."


However, Park Seo Joon is self-aware that his youth has passed so he sets out another quite interesting ambition. "Now that my youth has passed, I will try to be an icon of maturity in the future," he said with a laugh.


Furthermore, he said, "(I think) an icon is something like a masterpiece. I think one is not born an icon. If you work hard at what you do, people will call you an icon on several occasions."


Meanwhile, Park Seo Joon will star in the new Netflix drama "Gyeongseong Creature" with the beautiful actress Han So Hee. In addition, he will also appear in the films "Concrete Utopia" and "Dream". (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)