Now broken up, DAWN's confession is willing to die for HyunA is again highlighted

Eka P
0

Now broken up, DAWN's confession is willing to die for HyunA is again highlighted

After the relationship ran aground, DAWN's statement about being willing to die for HyunA was again highlighted by netizens. Check out the full narrative in the following WowKeren News.


HyunA and E'DAWN's past words continued to be highlighted after announcing their breakup on Wednesday (30/11). One of them is when they reveal what sacrifices they can make for each other.


This discussion emerged when they appeared on the YouTube series "Mouths on Wheels" last April. At that time the first topic of debate that was proffered to them was, "How much have you sacrificed for the people you love?"


To this, MC Lee Yong Jin asked HyunA, "If one day DAWN said to you, 'Can you lend me 80 percent of your total wealth? But don't ask why'. What would you say about that?"


HyunA replied, "If it's a loan, I'll give it. But I have to make him sign a loan contract. Otherwise, I won't ask for the reason. As long as he can pay me back. If he has the ability to pay me later, then it's fine."


He continued, "But if he can't pay me, then I won't give it to him. If he says, 'Don't ask why', then naturally I believe that there must be some important reason."


When asked a similar question, DAWN admitted that he was willing to die for HyunA. "I'm willing to die for the people I love," said DAWN. "But I don't think I can lend him the money."


He continued, "If I die, I will have no regrets. But if I lend that person money, I will regret my actions later on. It will make me sad."


DAWN's statement surprised host Bassagong. He commented, "But looking at DAWN, he doesn't seem to have much motivation to live in the first place."


HyunA agreed with that opinion. He said, "That's right. You really understand." Bassagong chimed in, "He seems like a man who, even if he were to die tomorrow, he would just say, 'Oh, what a shame!'"


DAWN's statement that he was willing to die for the people he loves was highlighted again after breaking up with HyunA. The public sympathized with him and wished them all the best for the future.


Meanwhile, HyunA and DAWN started dating in 2016 when DAWN had not yet debuted as a member of PENTAGON. They went public in 2018 and left Cube Entertainment at the same time. The two of them even took a step to a more serious level after getting engaged in February. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)