Lisa and Rose BLACKPINK Debating Instagram Tag Case

Eka P
0

Lisa and Rose BLACKPINK Debating Instagram Tag Case

BLACKPINK has completed a series of 'BORN PINK' concert tours in America and Europe. Jennie cs will take a short break before starting another concert tour on other continents.


BLACKPINK presents "B.P.M. Roll #4" on Friday (23/12). In the video, Lisa and Rose, who were on the set of the "Shut Down" MV, appear to be arguing about unusual things about Instagram photo tags.

The video footage shows Rose taking Lisa's photo. Rose then asked Lisa to tag her account when uploading her shots on Instagram. "Don't forget to tag me," said Rose.

But Lisa didn't want to do it. "I won't tag you. It's already on the camera. BLINKs will know that," Lisa answered while pointing at the camera behind the screen that had recorded the moment Rose took her picture.

But Rose, who didn't accept it, said, "But I tagged you when you took my picture. You still won't tag me, right." Lisa argued and said "No, you didn't tag me before either."

"But I added another," said Rose. "It's already been filmed," interjected Lisa. "You really won't tag me?" she asked. Lisa finally put her arm around Rose and said, "I will."

While Rose was still pouting, Lisa said again, "I really did, okay." Rose still in disbelief said, "He didn't tag me." Lisa still put her arm around Rose saying "It's just a tag."

On the other hand, BLACKPINK has completed a series of "BORN PINK" concert tours in America and Europe. Jennie cs will take a short break before starting another concert tour in Asia, the Middle East to Australia.

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK will also be holding a "BORN PINK" concert in Indonesia to be precise at the Bung Karno Main Stadium, Jakarta on March 11 and 12 2023. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)