Yeonwoo Discusses Past With MOMOLAND, Admits To Be A Valuable Career

Eka P
0

Yeonwoo Discusses Past With MOMOLAND, Admits To Be A Valuable Career

Yeonwoo Ex MOMOLAND Talks About His Past Career Being a K-Pop Idol With the Group. Yeonwoo also did not deny MOMOLAND's big role in his career.


Yeonwoo ex MOMOLAND is now firmly pursuing a career in acting after leaving the K-Pop idol group. Even so, Yeonwoo certainly couldn't just forget her past career as a K-Pop idol. Yeonwoo also shared her thoughts on growing as an actress as well as her past as an idol.


“The director of 'The Golden Spoon' told me not to erase (MOMOLAND) from my life. He told me not to think of it as something that didn't happen or to think about jumping on it," Yeonwoo said in an interview with Xsports News, recently.


"That's actually true. It was a worthwhile career that I spent my early teens and 20 years on. I am proud to be on stage as an idol. It helped me to continue my acting career a little more smoothly," he continued.


Yeonwoo mentioned her career as an idol is also very important. Mainly he can meet with people who support him.


"I don't think negatively. (Being an idol) is a very important career for me because I meet fans through the stage and they still support me," Yeonwoo said.


Yeonwoo then added that he seemed to have had a change of mind as an actor. In "The Golden Spoon" which he recently starred in, Yeonwoo admitted to taking a more in-depth approach to his character.


“I keep it simple when analyzing my character, but in this drama, I worked hard because I wanted to approach it in a three-dimensional way. I hold the script all day on my days off. I can't say that my acting has improved a lot, but I feel that I have changed my mind. I sincerely want to do well," concluded Yeonwoo.


Meanwhile Yeonwoo is known to have debuted as a member of MOMOLAND in 2016. Yeonwoo then left the group in November 2019 and started her career as an actress. Most recently, Yeonwoo starred in the drama "The Golden Spoon" and received many positive reviews for her acting performance. (wk/amel)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)