Once viral, Yeonwoo considers her kiss with Sungjae BTOB on 'The Golden Spoon' different from the others

Eka P
0

Once viral, Yeonwoo considers her kiss with Sungjae BTOB on 'The Golden Spoon' different from the others

During an interview on Monday (11/14), Yeonwoo also discussed her kiss scene with Sungjae BTOB on 'The Golden Spoon' which went viral. The following is the full description.


On Monday (14/11), Yeonwoo conducted an interview to discuss the end of the drama "The Golden Spoon". He talked about many interesting things, including his kiss scene with BTOB's Sungjae which went viral because it was quite intense.


Yeonwoo shared, "My face almost turned red. The kiss while we were lying on the bed was the last scene of the day, so we filmed it in a hurry. The director said that the scene lacked something and told us to kiss more urgently."


Yeonwoo revealed that her kiss with Sungjae felt different from her other kiss scenes. He shared, "I thought it would be better if we could express the feelings of adults. I was really nervous. I had a kiss scene in another work, but this time I didn't know what to do with the kiss."


"I was like, 'Oh my gosh!' because I was so shocked while watching the broadcast. I couldn't believe the response the next day would be so explosive. I also ordered my family to watch it," added the 1996-born actress.


Furthermore, he said, "I was afraid that people would give bad comments about me if I did a kiss scene or a bed scene. While doing this work, I thought that such worries were overcome. I believed that they were important and necessary scenes, and I can do it without fear in the future."


When asked if he was ready to work on a more shocking exposure scene, Yeonwoo commented, "If I'm uncomfortable with it, I will adjust the scene to suit it more."


"There is a possibility that such scenes will appear in my works in the future. And I think I have nothing to fear if it is necessary," he concluded.


Meanwhile, "The Golden Spoon" ended its broadcast on Saturday (12/11). This drama closed its journey by scoring a high rating of 6 percent. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)