Jin BTS Reveals the Facts Behind the Scene of His Cheek Being Pinched by a Child Actress in 'The Astronaut' MV

Eka P
0

Jin BTS Reveals the Facts Behind the Scene of His Cheek Being Pinched by a Child Actress in 'The Astronaut' MV

In the scene where the child actor pinches his cheek, Jin imagines him gently pulling his cheek to the side. However, The Little Girl Squeezed Jin's Cheek More Than She Expected.


Jin BTS discusses the meaning behind several sentimental scenes in the music video for his solo song, which was released recently, "The Astronaut". In one particular scene, things don't go according to plan.


In the scene where the child actor pinched his cheek, Jin imagined him gently pulling his cheek to the side. However, the little girl squeezed Jin's cheeks more than she expected.


"There was a scene where the child actor pinched my cheek. At first I imagined him pulling my cheek like this (slowly). That's how I imagined it. But the child was still small so we just told him to play with my face and he really did!" exclaimed Jin.


The singer born in 1992 did not expect that her cheeks would be pulled so hard by the little actress. But don't worry, it doesn't hurt Jin and the whole scene creates adorable interactions.


Jin BTS Reveals the Facts Behind the Scene of His Cheek Pinching by the Child Actress in the MV \'The Astronaut\'


However, Jin's cheeks became slightly red after that. The result of the scene ended up being a fan favorite for obvious reasons. "It didn't hurt too much but my cheeks got a little red," recalled the member who knew BTS.


Jin shares the true meaning behind it. It wasn't just a cute scene. It represents how ARMY (BTS fans) take it when no one else does.


"[In this scene] I don't smile but he plays me. He is attracted to me when no one else is interested and he considers me as his friend. This is the scene we are aiming for," said Jin. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)