Ex-Sistar Soyou Is Now Getting Fatter Due to Steroid Effects

Eka P
0

Ex-Sistar Soyou Is Now Getting Fatter Due to Steroid Effects

As She Introduced Her Cosmetic Items, Soyou Surprised Everyone By Making An Important Announcement. The singer of 'I Miss You' said that he had sad news.


On November 24, Soyu uploaded a new video titled “Gorgeous and clean year-end makeup & tips for moist skin in winter,” on her personal YouTube channel, Soyougi. Here, the appearance of the former member of the Sistar girl group looks different from usual.


In the clip, Soyou gives makeup tips to her fans and subscribers. "I decided to get together with my friends after a long time, but I feel very comfortable when it comes to decorating. So I will shoot the 'Get Ready With Me' video like a young girl and introduce you to the important items during the changing seasons."


As she introduced her cosmetic items, Soyou surprised everyone by making an important announcement. "But everyone, I have sad news," said the singer of "I Miss You".


"I recently had a problem with my cervical disc. I gained weight because of the steroids prescribed (for inflammation). But I thought I would be fine when this video was released," said Soyou.


Soyou also added, "I heard that we gain weight while taking steroid drugs." In the video, the singer with a melodious voice can be seen that his face has grown a little fatter.


According to nhs.uk, steroids or corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory drugs used to treat various conditions. Steroids or corticosteroids are different from anabolic steroids, which are often used illegally by some people to increase muscle mass.


Meanwhile, Soyou also received praise for explaining how to do the perfect makeup. At the end of the video, the audience was also amazed by how the idol's makeup turned out to be so beautiful and charming. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)