Joo Won's revealing scene in the film 'Carter' reaps a shock response from the mother

Eka P
0

Joo Won's revealing scene in the film 'Carter' reaps a shock response from the mother

Several scenes from Netflix's 'Carter' movie got a lot of attention, one of which was when Joo Won was shown naked because he supported the storyline.


Joo Won's return to the new Netflix "Carter" film project, there are several scenes that astonish the audience when watching it. The scene in fact shocked not only the audience, but also the mother.


Joo Won discussed his nude scene in the movie "Carter" when conducting an interview with Wikitree on Friday (11/8). In fact, the naked scene made her mother shocked when she found out.


"My mother was shocked by the nude scenes. I don't like open scenes, but I think this nude scene is indispensable. Carter doesn't remember anything when he first wakes up. I thought nudity would be the power to move Carter. When men bathe naked in the military , they thought 'I'm a Korean soldier'. I think Carter felt the same way," said Joo Won.


Simply put, there's a scene where Carter fights with some Yakuza just wearing g-string underwear in the bathroom. Turns out, there was another trick behind it that was dismantled by Joo Won.


"In fact, the scene wasn't originally using a g-string. The director must have had a different idea. I only wore panties and filmed the scene first, but I was also curious about the director's idea. However, I think this will have an impact," said Joo Won.


Before starting filming, Joo Won admitted that he prepared himself by exercising a lot. This is because he wants to explore the role of Carter who is described as having a muscular body shape.


Joo Won explained, "I've been exercising steadily, but when I was filming 'Carter', I talked a lot with the director about Carter's body shape. Not only his body, but also his hair and tattoos, I talked a lot with the director and decided," Joo Won explained.


As a result, Joo Won said that it would be better to have amazingly big muscles even when standing naked. So I tried to build muscle. I exercised to make my body look bigger by increasing muscle mass and fat mass. then.


Joo Won explained that the part that he considers his strength when acting is the side of his eye spotlight. According to him, that side is the best so that it helps him while acting.


"My eyes are different on both sides. So it helps a lot when acting. I want to show you an unadorned side of acting that gives off a raw feeling. I think raw feelings are my greatest strength. 'Carter' is an environment where raw things can be expressed well. It's a shooting location where the appearance of rudeness is naturally expressed because it's a continuous shooting," he said describing his new film.


"Actually there are several final versions of 'Carter'. One of them is the current ending. The ending of this film in my opinion is interesting even though it causes different opinions among netizens. I think it ends in a very cool way," he continued later.


Meanwhile, "Carter" is a film that focuses on the story of a person named Carter who is then put into a mysterious operation. The film received positive reviews upon its release on August 5. (wk/taki)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)