Kim Woo Bin Reveals What It Feels Like To Have A Handsome Face And Tall Body

Eka P
0

Kim Woo Bin Reveals What It Feels Like To Have A Handsome Face And Tall Body

Radio Listeners Give Enthusiastic Responses To Kim Woo Bin's Appearance. On behalf of the listeners, Radio DJ Kim Tae Kyun asked how it feels to have a handsome face like him.


Kim Woo Bin who played the main character in the first part of the movie "Alienoid" appeared as a guest on the radio show "Cultwo Show". Here, the actor is asked about his physical appearance which obviously not everyone has.


Radio listeners gave enthusiastic responses to Kim Woo Bin's appearance. On behalf of the listeners, radio DJ Kim Tae Kyun asked, "How does it feel to look handsome?". In response, Kim Woo Bin said, "I'm embarrassed".


"I really want to know how you feel having this handsome face," said Kim Tae Kyun, who then asked Kim Woo Bin's height. When Kim Woo Bin answered, "188cm", everyone replied, "My dream height". Kim Tae Kyun complimented, "Your shoulders are broad, your head is small, you're tall..." and asked once again, "How do you feel about that?"


Kim Woo Bin replied, "It's very refreshing". After hearing that, Kim Tae Kyun said, "I will live my whole life without knowing that refreshing feeling". Hwang Chi Yeul commented, "That's why", inviting laughter.


Meanwhile in a recent interview, Kim Woo Bin was asked about his current condition, as 2022 marks his comeback in about five years since his diagnosis of nasopharyngeal cancer in 2017. The actor shared that he is still undergoing examinations.


"Last Tuesday was my fifth anniversary since I finished treatment. So I went for a checkup. The doctor made sure that everything was clean, and that I was in much better condition than before," said Kim Woo Bin.


The actor continued, "Back then, I lived for the future. I always strived to be better, tried harder to become a much better person. I tortured my present self for the future."


"During the hiatus, I felt very sad because I was too strict with myself. Eventually, I learned how to praise myself and appreciate the things I have now," he explained. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)