Kim Se Jung caught making a fake account, wants to deny plastic surgery rumors

Eka P
0

Kim Se Jung caught making a fake account, wants to deny plastic surgery rumors
Kim Se Jung was caught making a fake account. (Photo: celebrities.id/Allkpop)


Actress Kim Se Jung made a guest appearance on the web variety program Türkiyes on the Block on July 22, 2022.


Launching Allkpop, Saturday (23/7/2022) at the event, Kim Se Jung revealed her latest drama project, Today's Webtoon, as well as the release of a new album.


Interestingly, MC Lee Yong Jin asked Kim Se Jung a surprising question during the talk session.


"There are reports that you were caught making fake posts on the internet to deny your plastic surgery rumors while following K-Pop Star?," said MC Lee Yong Jin.


"I followed K-Pop Star as a contestant at an early age. I saw a lot of people's comments about me at the time, and one person said, 'This girl is beautiful, but she had eyelid surgery?'. But, I didn't have eyelid surgery. ," said Kim Se Jung.


"I was frustrated, but even if I told myself I didn't have surgery, I knew no one would believe me. So via social media I said, 'I'm his friend. He's young, and I know sure that he didn't have plastic surgery."


However, Kim Se Jung's fake account was immediately known by netizens. He immediately felt guilty and admitted that the account belonged to him.


"After I made the post, other people commented, 'Isn't this someone just making up?' and 'Isn't that him?'. Seeing that reply, I felt guilty and confessed that it was actually me," said Kim Se Jung.


Meanwhile, Kim Se Jung also revealed her plans to return as a singer on the sidelines of filming the drama she stars in.


"Initially, I was hoping to release an album while filming Business Proposal and 'Today's Webtoon. But once I started filming for Today's Webtoon, I didn't have the energy to do it all at once. So those plans have been cancelled. But I have about 20 songs written I think maybe next year?," said Kim Se Jung. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)