Jimin BTS Apologizes for the Health Insurance Arrears Controversy, Admits No Experience

Eka P
0

Jimin BTS Apologizes for the Health Insurance Arrears Controversy, Admits No Experience
Jimin BTS apologizes to ARMY for the health insurance arrears controversy. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram @j.m)


After returning from the US, BTS member Jimin personally apologized for the health insurance controversy that occurred in April.


Launching Soompi, Friday (3/6/2022), BTS returned to South Korea after visiting the White House to meet with President Joe Biden to discuss hate crimes against Asians and Asian inclusion.


After returning, Jimin greeted his fans through the Weverse application, a fan community platform. Jimin also personally apologized for the past health insurance controversy, in which his apartment was confiscated by South Korea's National Health Insurance Service (NHIS) after failing to pay his health insurance premiums.


"I want to apologize for causing concern due to my inexperienced actions," Jimin wrote.


Previously, it was reported that Jimin's apartment in Hannam One Hill had been confiscated due to his health insurance premium arrears which reached 28 million South Korean won or equivalent to Rp350 million.


The seizure was made after four notices by the National Health Insurance Service (NHIS). After the arrears were paid, NHIS returned Jimin's confiscated property.


At that time, Big Hit Music, the agency where Jimin is under, clarified.


"Jimin was not aware of the arrears due to his overseas schedule, extended vacation since late last year, then overseas schedules. However, as soon as he learned about the situation, he paid the full amount of the charges, and the case is now closed," the agency wrote.


"We apologize for causing concern to the artist and fans due to the company's negligence," the agency further wrote.


Here is Jimin's apology message to his fans.


"Hello ARMYs,

Are you guys okay?


I can go to the U.S. I'm sure everyone knows the events we're in.


I am grateful and it is an honor that we were able to participate in the event to raise our voices on behalf of all ARMYs from different races, countries, and cultures. However, I think I might be too inexperienced to stand there on behalf of all of you.


I apologize for causing concern due to my inexperienced actions. In the future, I will do my best to become more mature so that I don't cause any worries.


You must be worried because I don't visit often. I will come more often.


I always miss you ARMY." /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)