Jaehyun and Yuna Called Pregnant Out of Wedlock, K-Pop Fans Immediately Panic

Eka P
0

Jaehyun and Yuna Called Pregnant Out of Wedlock, K-Pop Fans Immediately Panic

K-Pop fans were stirred up after Jaehyun and Yuna's names appeared on Twitter's trending list and were linked to the topic of getting pregnant out of wedlock.


The excitement began when the keyword "Jaehyun Yuna" was included in the list of trending topics on Twitter on Saturday (11/06) yesterday. Many K-Pop fans think that Jaehyun and Yuna are members of NCT and ITZY.


NCT and ITZY fans were again excited after opening the password, because there were many tweets that said that Jaehyun and Yuna were pregnant out of wedlock.


Investigate a calibaration, it turns out that Jaehyun and Yuna are two characters in the drama Sh**ting Stars which is currently airing on tvN. In the latest episode, it was revealed that the couple Jaehyun and Yuna were pregnant out of wedlock.


Korean netizens on theqoo site then commented:


"My heart felt like it was going to burst when I saw that,"


"I'm not a fan of both but I immediately opened the password because I was so shocked,"


"I even reported the hashtag because I thought people were creating false rumors,"


"I'm a fan of Jaehyun and my heart feels like it's going to jump,"


"I'm Midzy and I immediately screamed, hahaha,"


"My back immediately sweats," and various other funny comments. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)