Gong Hyo Jin Fan of 'Love Ft. Marriage & Divorce', OST Can't Get Out of Mind

Eka P
0

Gong Hyo Jin Fan of 'Love Ft. Marriage & Divorce', OST Can't Get Out of Mind
Instagram/rovvxhyo


Gong Hyo Jin is currently busy starring in 'Ask The Stars'. In the drama that is scheduled to air in 2023, he competes in acting with Lee Min Ho.


Gong Hyo Jin appeared in the latest video of Harper's BAZAAR Korea entitled, "What a shock! Gong Hyo Jin's Encyclopedia of Random Things". The 1980-born actress was also asked to write her profile.


Gong Hyo Jin initially revealed, "My MBTI is an ENFP. Even when I took the test three times and answered differently, the results were the same, but I don't know why. I think the biggest detail is that I don't have a plan. No matter what I do, no nothing. It's my style."


Gong Hyo Jin was then asked about her favorite song. "In general, I like songs without lyrics. I like a quiet and audible voice. Recently, I've been hooked on drama OSTs," shared Gong Hyo Jin.


Gong Hyo Jin admits that she is a fan of "Love ft. Marriage & Divorce". "I enjoy this drama and the music from the drama can't be separated from my mind. I don't know the title," added Gong Hyo Jin.


"You know the drama 'Love'? Honestly, watching that drama… At the beginning or at the end there was a song playing. Something like, 'I fell in love with you'. Anyway, that song was in my head. Because yesterday I watched it. Ending song 'Love ft Marriage & Divorce 3'," added Gong Hyo Jin.


Gong Hyo Jin also talked about how her chemistry with her co-stars is. "I tend to accept everything. When I find something different with me, I don't think about why they are different, I tend to think 'This is new, they are different from me'," said Gong Hyo Jin.


"Differences do not make me uncomfortable with other people, but instead make me attracted to them. I am interested in meeting new people. I have no preference when meeting other people," continued Gong Hyo Jin.


Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin is currently busy starring in a new drama titled "Ask the Stars". In the drama, which is scheduled to air in 2023, the beautiful actress collided with Lee Min Ho. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)