Lee Seung Gi allegedly gave the code to marry Lee Da In immediately through these words

Eka P
0

Lee Seung Gi allegedly gave the code to marry Lee Da In immediately through these words

Lee Seung Gi confirmed that they had been in a relationship for about five months. Many have wondered if his recent remarks hinted at marriage.


Fans are wondering if Lee Seung Gi hinted at his marriage to Lee Da In. This is because of his remarks on the latest episode of "Master in the House" which aired on June 12, 2022.


While sitting down to talk together, novelist Kim Young Ha asked the members of "Master in the House" what page they think their life would be if their book was 300 pages long.


To this question, Lee Seung Gi answered, "I think my life is currently on page 142." His answer made Yang Se Hyung ask, "Why page 142? Why not like page 150 for example?"


"The next eight pages, I believe, will determine how I will lead my second chapter. The second half of my life," said the star of the drama "Mouse".


"I didn't really live my life for myself in the past. Until now, I just lived with a strong desire to achieve my goals and responsibility for the things I had to do," he continued.


Lee Seung Gi felt that if he continued to live like this, his book would be very boring to read. The actor also thought it would be boring for him if everything remained the same.


In response to this, Kim Dong Hyun commented, "Yes, Lee Seung Gi's story is honestly not that fun. He was already successful when he was a teenager, then there was only more success after that."


Lee Seung Gi laughed and said, "Yes, so I want to use this time to pay more attention to myself to find out who I am and what I want."


Lee Seung Gi further said that he wants to know what decisions the characters in his book will make, and the paths he will take in the next chapter.


Last year in May, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In confirmed that they had been in a relationship for about five months. Many are wondering if Lee Seung Gi's words hint at his marriage to the actress in the near future. (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)