Really totality, my Son Suk is willing to gain weight up to 10 kg for his role in 'The Outlaws 2'

Eka P
0

Really totality, my Son Suk is willing to gain weight up to 10 kg for his role in 'The Outlaws 2'
Plus m

When conducting an interview recently, Son Suk Ku revealed his business in preparing a role in the film 'The Outlaws 2'. Check out the following complete narrative.

Son Suk Ku recently underwent a video interview with Newsen to discuss his latest film entitled "The Outlaws 2" or also called "The Roundup". One of the topics he talked about was the matter of his business acting as a criminal.

"The Outlaws 2" will follow the exciting adventure of the legendary detective of Ma Seok Do (Ma Dong Seok) and the crime team of violence when they struggle to eradicate crime. This time, they will chase Kang Hae Sang (Son Suk Ku), a super villain who has committed a crime in Vietnam.

Regarding his appearance in this film, Son Suk I said, "I often reflect on how he should be seen. This is an uncomplicated film and has encouraging pleasure, so I think there must be a memory of 'watching'."

He continued, "clothes and makeover are not decided only with one try. We have many meetings for it. I decided all my own clothes."

Son Suk Ku then revealed that he had to gain weight to 10 kilograms for the demands of the role. For this, he said, "I succeed even though I don't have a coach. I want a realistic body."

"But I exercise like a crazy person and lifts heavy items. But it's good because I can eat everything I want. It's okay to have a swollen face, so I eat before going to sleep and shooting," he added.

Furthermore, Son Suk Ku revealed how his feelings play a role as a criminal. He explained, "I want the viewer to feel safe behind the detective Ma Seok Do and feel like catching the bastard. Also, I want to have a big and frightening impact by showing a criminal that collapses in front of a thrilling action."

Meanwhile, "The Outlaws 2" began to be released on Wednesday (5/18) today. This film reaped a lot of anticipation because the first season was quite successful. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)