Beomgyu Mood Maker in Txt, other personalities in the group were dismantled by Taehyun

Eka P
0

Beomgyu Mood Maker in Txt, other personalities in the group were dismantled by Taehyun
Twitter/Txt_Members

Taehyun Txt revealed how the figure of Beomgyu, known as his group mood maker because of his hilarious personality. He did not even hesitate to feel his colleague was very important for his survival.

Taehyun Txt admitted that he could not live without any figure of Beomgyu in his daily life. The confession was said by him during an interview with Weverse magazine released on May 16.

After a comeback with "Minisode 2: Thursday's Child", Taehyun had the opportunity to discuss about his MBTI. When discussing how the difference between his personality and Beomgyu influences the dynamics of the group.

Taehyun got a question about how people were very interested in the difference between him and Beomgyu because of the type of MBTI both. "Beomgyu is an extreme taste and I'm an extreme thinker, so we are very different. But I feel my job is very easy lately thanks to him because he is great in all things I can't do," Taehyun said.

Taehyun then said that some things Beomgyu could do but he could not talk to everyone without those people considered him annoying and became great in the variety show. Taehyun TXT also said that Beomgyu would encourage them to continue to practice choreography every time he felt tired.

"And when we are practicing, when someone says, 'Come on, try one more time', I just secretly say okay. But he is able to improve the mood of the group and create a good atmosphere," Taehyun said. Taehyun then said that fellow TXT members, Beomgyu, now is the person he needs and cannot live life without this one idol.

Then, one of the discussions about Taehyun grumbled his group friends who looked different from usual. "I was barely talkative. I might say something small when we were on stage or practicing or at home but that was because I was interested," Taehyun said.

He added that he did not think of it as a scolding, and he had told fellow TXT members he wanted to say. "And I think my personality hasn't changed much. As you said, I'm still very young, so I think they see me as a baby. But I know they are still praising me," he said confidently.

Taehyun also concluded that he felt his group friend would always see him as a child no matter how big he was growing. That's because he is still younger than his fellow group colleagues. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)