Jihyun admits she's happier now that she's retired as an idol than when she was with 4MINUTE

Eka P
0

Jihyun admits she's happier now that she's retired as an idol than when she was with 4MINUTE
Instagram/jihyunilovee

During the interview, Nam Jihyun recalled the days when she was a part of 4MINUTE. The former idol was also asked if he is still in touch with the 4MINUTE members.

Nam Jihyun, a former member of the disbanded girl group 4MINUTE, shared that she is happier now than when she was the leader of the group. This was revealed through an interview with the press released on May 11.

During the interview, Nam Jihyun recalled the days when she was a part of 4MINUTE. He said, "I was too young at that time, so I prefer the way it is now. I didn't feel like I could understand other people's feelings well at that time. I was immature."

He continued, "As I got older, I understood other people better, and I became more realistic than before. I still find it difficult when I have to overcome adversity."

Then, Nam Jihyun was asked if he is still in touch with the 4MINUTE members. The K-pop star-turned-actress replied, "Yeah, we're still good friends with each other. Every time we hang out together, we get really excited. It's like meeting old school friends."

He continued, "When we met, we would spend a lot of time talking about the past. We were like, 'Remember that time?', 'Wasn't that great?' and so on. We are also very supportive of each other."

After that, Nam Jihyun shared that she still likes singing and dancing despite having left the K-pop industry for years since the group disbanded. "Sometimes, I go to the singing room alone to release that energy within me. I try to write lyrics at home too. When I write lyrics, I often think, 'Why didn't I do it? Try this when I was 4MINUTE?'"

He laughed and continued, "But I don't think I can go back into this industry, because there are too many great K-pop hoobae stars out there right now. Watching their performances gives me a pretty satisfying feeling, so it's all good." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)