Film Critics Praise 'My Liberation Notes' Not Using Branded Items To Play Ordinary People

Eka P
0

Film Critics Praise 'My Liberation Notes' Not Using Branded Items To Play Ordinary People
JTBC

Film critics praised the JTBC drama 'My Liberation Notes' for completely avoiding the use of branded goods considering the story of ordinary people's lives.

The JTBC drama "My Liberation Notes" is currently gaining attention. This drama is known to star famous celebrities namely Kim Ji Won, Lee Min Ki, Lee El, and Son Suk Ku.

"My Liberation Notes" tells the story of 3 brothers and 1 mysterious man. They live in a village on the outskirts of Seoul, the three brothers have to commute 1.5 hours to work.

This Kim Ji Won cs drama shows a life that is very close to reality. "My Liberation Notes" shows the difficult moments from working to helping parents in the garden on the weekends.

Not only reaping the praise of the audience for the story that is close to real life, film critics also gave a positive response. One South Korean film critic, Kim Do Hoon, praised "My Liberation Notes" through his personal Instagram account.

Kim Do Hoon praised the details of "My Liberation Notes" which completely avoided using luxury brand items for the cast considering it has the character of an ordinary person. This is considered very good considering that usually other dramas do not use similar details.

The clothes worn by the cast of "My Liberation Notes" really show real people in general. This gives the impression that it is getting closer and more interesting.

"I think it's a bit of a lack of professionalism that actors wear luxury designer label clothes and often change clothes while acting as ordinary citizens," said Kim Do Hoon.

That's why I like My Liberation Notes. In particular, Kim Ji Won's clothes without any special characteristics that seem to have been bought and sold in online shopping malls specializing in office looks are really good. Lee El's clothes, which are stylish in their own way but seems to have chosen a cheap one in a popular shopping center, also very good," explained the critic.

"The 'fashionista' must remain an identity off the camera. If you want to still appear as a fashionista in front of the camera, you must continue to play the role of a top star, which can be a tedious thing to do. I love the details of this drama," concluded Kim Do Hoon.

Meanwhile, "My Liberation Notes" itself will air its newest episode every Saturday and Sunday. This drama has aired 10 episodes out of a total of 16. (wk/alpha)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)