Hyunjin Crying at Stray Kids Concert Apologizes to Fans

Eka P
0

Hyunjin Crying at Stray Kids Concert Apologizes to Fans

Previously, Hyunjin had taken a step back from the entertainment industry after admitting to allegations of school bullying directed at him and a hiatus of approximately 5 months.


Hyunjin couldn't hold back his tears at a concert with his group Stray Kids recently. Hyunjin himself began to open up after a hiatus of 5 months due to the bullying controversy that befell him.

On May 1, Stray Kids wrapped up their three-day concert "Stray Kids 2nd World Tour MANIAC" at Jamsil Indoor Stadium in Seoul. At the end of the show, Hyunjin choked by saying, "I think you can only see something this beautiful after holding on for a long time. And that only makes it more valuable."

Hyunjin while shedding tears and said, "I'm not used to being loved this much and I wonder if I deserve to be loved. I still don't understand why fans love me. "But then I like to be loved. I want to be loved forever. So I decided to become stronger. I hope my existence doesn't hurt you. Looking back as time passed, everything only became more precious. Thank you to the members who didn't fall and thank you to STAY who didn't fall either."

Hyunjin ended by saying, "I will do my best so that when you hear my name, the word 'love' will immediately come to mind. I will make you proud, and I want you to be happy because of me. I love you STAY."

Previously, Hyunjin had taken a step back from the entertainment industry after admitting to the accusations of bullying at school leveled against him. Hyunjin took a hiatus of 5 months after writing a handwritten apology letter. (wk/aiss)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)