GOT7's Mark admits he's happy to be able to greet fans offline again

Eka P
0

GOT7's Mark admits he's happy to be able to greet fans offline again
Instagram


In an interview with the latest issue of Singles Magazine, after officially promoting his solo, Mark admits that he is better able to share his own story through music.


Recently, Mark greeted fans by posing for Singles magazine. With almost half of 2022 gone, some feel time has passed, while others can't believe that it's still May and the GOT7 member agrees with his earlier sentiments, as he's already had a busy year balancing solo and group activities.


"When I see comments that say 'he is consistently improving', I overflow with the desire to work harder. I become more ambitious to try this and that," said Mark. After two long years filled with online events, Mark expressed his excitement to finally meet fans again.


I was finally able to meet fans personally again. I can't put into words how much I've been waiting for this moment. On May 21 and 22, we held a fan concert to celebrate GOT7's comeback, and I held my first solo fan meeting. on May 28 in Thailand," he added. "I'm already feeling overwhelmed with emotions. I might not be able to control my emotions because I'm so excited. I'm preparing a lot of special things so you can look forward to them."


After officially carrying out solo promotions, Mark admitted that he was better able to share his own story through music. "The songs that I released as a solo artist calmly capture my emotions and experiences over the past 10 years. This is a story about a person named Mark, as opposed to an idol who always has to show a good image," he continued.


"Because this is a job I've wanted to do for a long time, I focused on writing lyrics that many people can relate to. That's why instead of being calm and open about my personal feelings, I created fictional characters and exposed my message through their relationship with me, " he exclaimed. "Since it has to do with personal matters, I need courage, but I think leaving it like this makes me feel more free."


Meanwhile after leaving JYP Entertainment, Mark opened a YouTube channel which immediately got more than one million subscribers before posting any content. Then the opening of Mr. Mark Tuan Studio's company in Beijing, China was announced on February 7th with a focus on Chinese solo activities and promotions. (wk/aiss)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)