BamBam Talks About GOT7's Anticipated Comeback To Hope For The Future

Eka P
0

BamBam Talks About GOT7's Anticipated Comeback To Hope For The Future
Instagram


As It Is Known This Week Boyband GOT7 Will Make Their First Comeback With A New Album Since Leaving His Agency JYP Entertainment Last Year.


BamBam recently appeared greeting fans in an interview and photo shoot for Arena Homme Plus magazine. On this occasion, the GOT7 member talked about his group's comeback which fans have been waiting for with a full member.


As is known this week GOT7 will be making their first comeback with a new album since leaving JYP Entertainment last year, and fans are excited about their long-awaited comeback. When asked if he saw any changes in the members since their previous comeback, BamBam replied, "I think we've all grown and developed."


"Maybe it's because we've been through everything together for seven years, but as we promised, things moved quickly. I was amazed and very happy at the same time," he added. As for their new title track “NANANA,” BamBam teased, “It's a very GOT7 song. It has a bright and upbeat vibe, and it's a song we can have fun on stage with."


BamBam Talks About GOT7's Anticipated Comeback To Hope For The Future
Arena Home Plus


In addition, BamBam also talked about his goals as a solo artist, commenting, "For my future solo activities, I want to continue to do things similar to BamBam, the things that I do best."


While describing his wide musical range, BamBam shared, “Each of my songs can be expressed in a different color. Like one purple song, one pastel orange song, and so on. There are still many things I want to do." Finally BamBam humbly expressed his gratitude for his current state. "I think I have accomplished most of the things I planned when I was young. That's how hard I work, and I enjoy the process. I think I live better now than I expected 10 years ago. I want to work happily and live happily together with great people for a very long time." 

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)