Super Junior's Eunhyuk reveals that he was 'robbed' of SHINee's Taemin and Highlight's Kikwang

Eka P
0

Super Junior's Eunhyuk reveals that he was 'robbed' of SHINee's Taemin and Highlight's Kikwang

Eunhyuk and Kikwang reminisced about when they filmed the JTBC television show 'WHY NOT―The Dancer' together in 2018. The show was filmed in Los Angeles and featured Eunhyuk, Kikwang and Taemin.


 On the April 27 episode of KBS Cool FM radio show "Music Plaza", Super Junior's Eunhyuk guested. Here, the singer talks about Highlight's Kikwang and SHINee's Taemin "robbing" him at a clothing store in the United States in the past.

While chatting together, Eunhyuk and Kikwang reminisced about when they filmed the JTBC television show "WHY NOT―The Dancer" together in 2018. The show was filmed in Los Angeles and featured Eunhyuk, Kikwang and Taemin collaborating with famous dancers in LA to work on the choreography.

Eunhyuk said, "I remember cooking together at the place we were staying at. It wasn't anything fancy, but I remember we said, 'This is delicious. It's very American.'" Kikwang laughed and replied, "I made toast with bacon for you, remember that. ? I was like, 'This is American style.'"

Eunhyuk replied, "Ah yes. I think I remember the times when we had a good chat over a can of beer together better than the times I spent dancing there." Kikwang nodded and commented, "You bought us these beautiful expensive clothes."

After laughing, Eunhyuk jokingly stated, "I wouldn't say that it was my wish to buy those clothes for the two of you, but I did buy them. I think it's more like you guys robbed me at the store."

He continued, "You and Taemin keep saying, 'Oh, sunbae-nim, you're amazing, blah blah blah.' I had no choice. In that episode, I seem to enjoy buying clothes, but to be honest I got robbed in real life, everyone."

Kikwang laughingly said, "Actually, you asked, 'Don't you want to buy more?' at the time, so I was going to get another one for myself, but in the end I decided against it. I'm still wearing the stuff you bought me."

Smiling, Eunhyuk added, "Well, it's all just memories, right? When you see the clothes, you will be transported back to those days, right? That's why I bought them for you and Taemin." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)