DIA's Jung Chaeyeon reveals the latest drama with BTOB's Yook Sungjae

Eka P
0

DIA's Jung Chaeyeon reveals the latest drama with BTOB's Yook Sungjae
Jung Chaeyeon is ready to act with BTOB member Yook Sungjae. (Photo: Soompi)

Korean actress and model Jung Chaeyeon is ready to act with BTOB member Yook Sungjae. The news about the DIA girl group personnel was revealed on the @star1 magazine account.


Jung Chaeyeon was interviewed for the April 2020 issue. This woman talked about her upcoming drama with BTOB's Yook Sungjae, namely 'Golden Spoon'.

The story of this drama tells of a child born to a poor family. Through a mysterious golden spoon, he trades fate with a friend who was born into a rich family.

As reported by Soompi, (22/3/2022), in the photo shoot, Jung Chaeyeon wore casual but modern clothes that emphasized her bright, beautiful, and energetic charm.

After the photo shoot, Jung Chaeyeon sat down for an interview about music and acting. “I want me to work hard.' Because I don't consider myself to be a natural talent, I often think that I need to work harder,” she says.

Regarding his new role, he admits that he is very passionate. “The character Joo Hee Ran, who I will be playing, is someone who knows how to love and warmly looks up to others regardless of their economic status. He has a strong sense of justice and an easygoing charm," said Jung Chaeyeon.

This 24-year-old woman is widely known as one of the finalists on the reality show Produce 101 which made her also a member of the group I.O.I. /celebrties.id

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)