Towards Halal, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Announce Married Soon

Eka P
0

Towards Halal, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Announce Married Soon
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin started going public in January 2021 after starring in 'Crash Landing on You.' The two of them are often rumored to be getting married soon, but have been denied back and forth until now.


Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin finally announced their marriage. The couple shared the happy news through an Instagram post.

On his personal Instagram on February 10, 2022, Son Ye Jin posted a miniature portrait of the wedding dress, and wrote, "I thought long and hard about how to share this story because it's important."

The beautiful actress went on to announce her marriage to Hyun Bin. "I found someone to spend the rest of my life with, well… that's it," she wrote.

"Men meet women, recognize each other in the crowd, promise to build a future together. I can't imagine! It happened so naturally. But, isn't that fate?"

"Only with him, I feel warm and protected. Please help us celebrate the beginning of our future," continued Son Ye Jin.

"And to my dearest fans, I have received unconditional love and for a long time now, I think, there is no way to return it. Please know that I am very grateful and I wish you all happiness too!" the lid.

Hyun Bin announced his marriage through a post uploaded by his agency, Vast Entertainment. The actor apparently wrote a letter for this happy news.

In his letter, Hyun Bin wrote, "Hello, I'm Hyun Bin. How are you all?"

"I'm writing this because I want to tell the fans who have looked after me and given me great interest and love, the most important decision of my life."

"Some of you may have already guessed. Yes. I have made an important decision to get married, and I will carefully step into the second stage of my life."

Hyun Bin continued, "I made a promise to the woman who always makes me smile, to walk together in the future.

"Jeonghyuk and Seri (Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's characters in the drama) who are working together on work, will take one step together."

"With the warm and affectionate gazes that you have sent so far. I think you will be happy to support our first step," said Hyun Bin.

"Then, until the day we meet and greet each other, stay healthy, okay. I hope you are always happy," he concluded.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin started going public in January 2021 after starring in “Crash Landing on You.” The two are often rumored to be getting married soon, but this has been denied. Although the date hasn't been announced yet, they are finally making their way to halal. Safe! (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)