The Way Lee Eun Saem Practiced Swearing for 'All of Us Are Dead' Was Unexpected

Eka P
0

The Way Lee Eun Saem Practiced Swearing for 'All of Us Are Dead' Was Unexpected
Lee Eun Saem

Lee Eun Saem is known as one of the 'All of Us Are Dead' characters who often say harsh words. Interestingly, he uses an unusual way when practicing swearing.


Recently, Lee Eun Saem participated in an interview to discuss his role in the Netflix drama "All of Us Are Dead". He talked about many interesting things, including his preparations for starring in this drama.

In this drama, Lee Eun Saem plays a cool and level-headed student named Park Mi Jin. Even though Park Mi Jin seems like a rude bully, she is a warm-hearted person and is reluctant to leave her friends in the midst of a zombie outbreak.

Because of this depiction, Lee Eun Saem's character often swears by saying "shibal". Although this word is quite harsh, some viewers actually like it very much and begin to imitate it.

Lee Eun Saem apparently used an unexpected way to practice his swearing skills, namely by studying with his family. First he said, "There are a lot of DMs coming in. They call me 'Miss Shi*al'."

He continued, "Until now there hasn't been a drama that shows high school kids swearing very loudly. Maybe I'm the first one. I don't take examples from other dramas because I don't want to imitate."

Lee Eun Saem then revealed his preparations before filming. He said, "Before I never acted in front of my family."

"But for the sake of the role of Mi Jin who is good at cursing, I practiced acting in front of them. My father and brother gave advice on which parts to emphasize," he said.

He added, "My grandmother also likes to swear and can't speak warm words. I think rumors are spreading among the grandchildren of my grandmother's friends."

"The rumor said that my acting was good. So my grandmother invited me to watch it together. After seeing it, she said, 'You did a good job'," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "All of Us Are Dead" achieved tremendous success and received positive reception in various countries. This drama also continues to break Netflix records after beating the achievements of its predecessors, "Squid Game" and "Hellbound". (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)