T-ARA's Jiyeon and Hwang Jae Gyun Get Married Soon Success Surprises the Public, Dating Style Becomes the Spotlight

Eka P
0

T-ARA's Jiyeon and Hwang Jae Gyun Get Married Soon Success Surprises the Public, Dating Style Becomes the Spotlight
T-ARA's Jiyeon and Hwang Jae Gyun

T-ARA's Jiyeon recently announced her wedding plans to famous Korean baseball player, Hwang Jae Gyun. This is the public's response to the happy news.


Happy news came from T-ara's Jiyeon, who will soon let go of her single life. The 1993-born singer announced that he would soon marry baseball athlete Hwang Jae Gyun next winter.

Both Jiyeon and her future husband both announced their wedding plans through their respective Instagram accounts. This happy couple also expressed their gratitude to the fans who have provided support so far.

"I promise to marry next winter with a lover who is like a gift in my life, who always takes care of me, cares for me and teaches me that happiness exists. I will live a beautiful and happy life with a reliable lover who firmly hugs me when I am unstable and gave me a shoulder to lean on," Jiyeon said in the handwritten letter she uploaded.

No doubt, this surprising news received mixed responses from netizens. In addition to successfully surprising the public because of this seemingly sudden plan, Jiyeon and Hwang Jae Gyun's secret dating style was also highlighted.

"Ah crazy, I was so shocked, congratulations!!!" said one netizen. "They have been dating well in secret. Jiyeon will be getting married earlier than average, so I feel weird. Congratulations anyway," added another netizen. "Wow, f*** I'm so shocked. Seriously Hwang Jae Gyun... he hid his girlfriend and suddenly attacked us with marriage news and it was Jiyeon of everyone! Crazy," continued another.

In addition, the announcement of Jiyeon and Hwang Jae Gyun's marriage which almost coincided with Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin apparently made the public's happiness double. Congratulations did not stop flowing for this couple both on social media and in online forums.

"Wow 2 wedding news, congratulations," commented a netizen. "Daebak, what kind of day is it? Congratulations, congratulations," said another. "Wow honestly I congratulate them. Please live a good life," said another netizen. (wk/inta)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)