Here's How Romantic Yoon Chan Young Builds Chemistry with Park Ji Hu in 'All of Us Are Dead'

Eka P
0

Here's How Romantic Yoon Chan Young Builds Chemistry with Park Ji Hu in 'All of Us Are Dead'
Yoon Chan Young and Park Ji Hu

Yoon Chan Young revealed his unique way of building chemistry with Park Ji Hu in the Netflix drama 'All of Us Are Dead'. Check out the full narrative below.


On Friday (11/2), Yoon Chan Young had an interview with My Daily to discuss various interesting things about the drama "All of Us Are Dead". One of the topics he talked about was his chemistry with Park Ji Hu.

As is known, Yoon Chan Young plays a student named Lee Cheong San who secretly likes his best friend, Nam On Jo (Park Ji Hu). Unfortunately Nam On Jo likes their classmate named Lee Su Hyeok (Lomon).

Regarding his character's romance, Yoon Chan Young said, "The thing that worries me the most while acting is On Jo's attitude and thoughts even in difficult situations. I try not to lose him."

He continued, "Cheong San cares more about his emotions than his own life. But he always tries to carry those feelings with him."

Yoon Chan Young then revealed his unique way of building chemistry with Park Ji Hu. He admitted to sticking Nam On Jo's sticker on the script and making it as a cellphone wallpaper.

He said, "In real life, I don't have a one-sided love experience. So in order to understand Cheong San's feelings, I put On Jo stickers on the back of the script and on the cellphone. I try to keep On Jo in my heart."

"I even put a wallpaper for my cellphone with scenes like 'I can survive because of the cute On Jo' from the original webtoon. I think a lot about feelings about love," he added.

Not only that, Yoon Chan Young also found it helpful to watch the movie "La La Land". He shared, "I watched 'La La Land' before entering high school and it was so beautiful. I didn't know the feeling of having a crush or falling in love at that time."

"But still, the love story is very sweet, sad and also beautiful. So I thought, 'I want to tell a love story that is so passionate and beautiful like this'," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "All of Us Are Dead" achieved tremendous success and received positive reception in various countries. This drama also continues to break Netflix records after beating the achievements of its predecessors, "Squid Game" and "Hellbound". (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)