Ready to Release New Work with BIGBANG, T.O.P Once Said He Didn't Want to Comeback in Korea

Eka P
0

Ready to Release New Work with BIGBANG, T.O.P Once Said He Didn't Want to Comeback in Korea

T.O.P once expressed uncertainty about his comeback in the Korean entertainment industry during a live Instagram broadcast. He said that he no longer wants to make a comeback in Korea.


BIG BANG's T.O.P has decided to leave YG Entertainment, but is still participating in the group's upcoming comeback. Along with his decision to leave the agency, the idol's old statement returned to attention.

On February 7th, BIG BANG announced their comeback after 4 years of hiatus. At the same time, public attention is drawn to T.O.P, who decided not to renew his exclusive contract with YG Entertainment.

In February 2020, T.O.P expressed uncertainty about his comeback in the Korean entertainment industry during an Instagram live broadcast. The owner of the real name Choi Seunghyun said that he no longer wanted to make a comeback in Korea.

"I just want to show this side of me. I don't think many people know exactly how I am, so I want to show everyone, that's why I did a live broadcast. I always apologize to fans," said T.O.P.

He continued, "I won't be making a comeback in Korea. I just don't want a comeback. My friends are kicking me in the leg. They are against me saying this because they know I will appear in news articles again."

T.O.P then said, "I've been working on my music lately. People are cruel. Let's love each other. Peace." This statement is interpreted as T.O.P acknowledging that the public's view of him or BIG BANG has not been positive.

In 2019, to a netizen who left a malicious comment on TOP's Instagram saying, "Reflect on what you did. Stop using SNS. Don't even go back to the industry", TOP got controversy for answering, "Yeah! I didn't mean to do that either. Just look at pictures of animals ". He later deleted the comment.

Meanwhile, for their comeback later, BIG BANG is planning to release a new song this spring. The recording of the song has been completed and the four members are preparing to shoot the music video.

This is BIG BANG's first new song after 4 years since the single "Flower Road" was released in March 2018. As it is a new song that came out after a long break from the group, it is expected to attract enthusiastic responses from fans. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)