Lee Yoo Mi shares her experience of filming 'Squid Game', often has to frown

Eka P
0

Lee Yoo Mi shares her experience of filming 'Squid Game', often has to frown

'Squid Game' tells the story of people who follow a survival game. But the people did not think that in the game, they had to risk their lives.


Lee Yoo Mi recently underwent an interview released by the Esquire Korea YouTube channel. In the interview, the 1994-born actress talked about the two popular Netflix dramas she starred in "Squid Game" and "All Of Us Are Dead".

Lee Yoo Mi initially admitted that she was surprised because she had chosen 7 million followers on her Instagram account thanks to the success of her two dramas. "I really didn't expect this number to appear on my Instagram," said Lee Yoo Mi.

"You will not be able to imagine how many auditions I took part in. I think I have seen too many. I have worked very hard. I did my best for each audition," added Lee Yoo Mi.

"I think I must have gone through more than 100 auditions and I think I've seen around 4-500 auditions," continued Lee Yoo Mi. The beautiful actress Samh then recalled her experience filming "Squid Game".

"Aren't they all wearing the same clothes? I have poor eyesight, that's why I can't recognize anyone because they are all wearing the same clothes. I always have to frown and check their faces one by one," vented Lee Yoo Mi.

Lee Yoo Mi continued to say, "It feels like a concert hall because there are a lot of people and we are on the same team wearing matching clothes. Regarding makeup, it was done as soon as I sat down."

Lee Yoo Mi also shared the moment of filming with Jung Ho Yeon. "My first script reading was only with Sae Byeok (Jung Ho Yeon). What's really amazing is that even though it's our first time meeting each other, I think he's a friend where I can get along well because we're the same age," said Lee. Yoo Mi.

"We became close in a day and then, we talked a lot about acting, often went to cafes, and ate tteokbokki together. This is a series that gave me good friends," concluded Lee Yoo Mi.

Meanwhile, "Squid Game" tells the story of people who participate in survival games to win a lot of money. But the people did not think that in the game, they had to risk their lives. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)