Rain Shows Love Letter from Fans on Valentine's Day: I'm Going to Get Diabetes!

Eka P
0

Rain Shows Love Letter from Fans on Valentine's Day: I'm Going to Get Diabetes!
Rain

On Monday (14/2), Rain showed the love letter he received from a fan from Japan. Check out the full text of the letter below.


Valentine's moment which falls on Monday (14/2) today is an interesting opportunity for fans to express their love for celebrities. The singer and actor Rain received the same expression from his fans from Japan.

This is known through the upload of Rain's Instagram story. He said, "I'm going to get diabetes!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone I love. Thank you for the chocolates you gave me."

Besides chocolates, Rain also received a letter from his Japanese fans on Valentine's Day. The letter contained various sweet words that managed to melt the artist's heart. Check out the contents below:

Rain Shows Love Letter from Fans on Valentine's Day
Source: Instagram

Fans said, "I heard that filming for your drama has finished, I hope you have fun with your family. I'm looking forward to the day this drama is broadcast in Japan."

He continued, "It will be difficult for us to meet again this year because the pandemic has not stopped. But everyone in Japan is cheering for you."

"I only sent a little because I thought you would receive a lot of chocolate. Eat it with your family. I always hope that you and your family are filled with happiness and health," concluded the fan.

Meanwhile, Rain is currently starring in the tvN drama "Ghost Doctor". In this drama he plays the role of a great doctor who suddenly becomes a coma ghost after a car accident. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)