Lee Sun Bin Shyly Admits His Girlfriend, Lee Kwang Soo Is His Ideal Type

Eka P
0

Lee Sun Bin Shyly Admits His Girlfriend, Lee Kwang Soo Is His Ideal Type
Lee Sun Bin - Lee Kwang Soo

While climbing the mountain together, Eun Ji said that it was possible that Lee Sun Bin was dating someone who was far from her ideal type. But hearing this, Lee Sun Bin denied.


On the February 11 episode of the tvN television show "City Girls on the Climb", actresses Lee Sun Bin and Han Sunhwa and A Pink's Eun Ji were seen climbing Mount Taebaek together. Here, Lee Sun Bin reveals that his girlfriend, Lee Kwang Soo, fits his ideal type.

While climbing the mountain, Han Sunhwa said, "The scenery is amazing. I want to come back here with the person I love in the future." To this, Eun Ji jokingly commented, "Don't you love us?" and Han Sunhwa replied, "Oh, of course I love you!"

Lee Sun Bin laughed and stated, "I'm not sure if I can give that answer. Yes, I don't think I can." Eun Ji said, "Isn't it possible for you to date someone who is far from your type? I believe it is very possible that he and your type could be very different."

Lee Sun Bin shyly smiled and replied that her current boyfriend, Lee Kwang Soo, was her ideal type. "No, no. He's my type." The actress indirectly mentioned that Lee Kwang Soo is the type of man she usually looks for.

Then, Han Sunhwa jokingly said, "Why are you only asking him fun questions? Ask me such fun questions too! Make me tingle with excitement too!"

Lee Sun Bin and Lee Kwang Soo first met while filming the SBS television show "Running Man" in September 2016. About two years later in December 2018, the actor and actress couple announced their 5-month relationship. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)