Miyeon (G)I-DLE Releases OST 'Moonshine', Also Touches Group Comeback Full of Surprises

Eka P
0

Miyeon (G)I-DLE Releases OST 'Moonshine', Also Touches Group Comeback Full of Surprises
Miyeon (G)I-DLE

In addition to talking about the release of the original soundtrack for the historical drama 'Moonshine', Miyeon (G)I-DLE also gave a new perspective on the group's upcoming comeback.


Miyeon (G)I-DLE was appointed as one of the original fillers for the drama soundtrack "Moonshine". Thanks to her participation, Miyeon then also discussed the group's upcoming comeback.

On February 8, the historical romance drama starring Girl's Day's Hyeri and Yoo Seung Ho released a new addition to its soundtrack by Miyeon titled "Someday." This emotional ballad that captures the heartache of longing for a distant lover marks the first time Miyeon has lent her voice to a historical drama OST.

"Ever since I was a child, I had this vague thought that I would really like to sing a song for the original soundtrack of a historical drama someday. Thankfully, a great opportunity came to me and I was very happy and excited to be able to sing for 'Moonshine'. Even when I recording that song, I was really happy and I thank you for the careful (vocal) directing," said Miyeon talking about her impression on the soundtrack.

Miyeon also revealed that she liked the song so much that she actually listened to the demo in her spare time before recording it. "Once I heard the song, I thought it was really good. Until I recorded it, I went around listening to the demo version," he said.

When describing what attracted her about the song, Miyeon explained that it was precisely from the lyrics. Miyeon continued, "I was very touched by the lyrics and the melody that captures the feelings of hurt and missing someone. I tried to express the emotions I feel with a slightly more mature vibe, so I thought it would be better to focus on that when listeners listen to the song," continued Miyeon.

"I always feel a greater responsibility when acting on the soundtrack because my voice will be a part of important scenes in dramas," added Miyeon.

After this song was released, my group members gave feedback and fans also really liked it, so I'm happy. I think, 'Someday' will remain a song that I'm always proud of. Please show lots of love for the drama 'Moonshine' and my OST song, 'Someday'," he said later.

In addition to talking about the drama's soundtrack concept, Miyeon closed by touching on (G)I-DLE's upcoming promotions for 2022. "I hope fans will also keep an eye on my next promotions with (G)I-DLE. That's because we will show many new and cool sides of ourselves this year," he said curiously.

Meanwhile, (G)I-DLE itself now has 5 members after Soojin left in 2021. Gradually, (G)I-DLE is now busy with their group and individual activities. (wk/taki)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)