Lee Se Young admits that one of the 'Ask Us Anything' members is his ideal type of guy

Eka P
0

Lee Se Young admits that one of the 'Ask Us Anything' members is his ideal type of guy
Lee Se Young

Lee Se Young shyly admits that one of the 'Ask Us Anything' members is her ideal type of guy. He also revealed his activities after completing 'The Red Sleeve'.


Lee Se Young became a guest star in the latest episode of "Ask Us Anything" which was broadcast on Saturday (19/2). During the talk session, Kang Ho Dong suddenly said, "I heard that there is someone who is Lee Se Young's ideal type in this class."

Lee Se Young shyly admits that one of the "Ask Us Anything" members is her ideal type of guy. "Oh that's Lee Jin Ho," said Lee Se Young. The beautiful actress's words immediately made Super Junior's Kim Heechul comment, "Ho Dong is disappointed."

Lee Se Young then explained, "I really liked him for a long time." Instead of feeling embarrassed, Lee Jin Ho proudly said, "This news is everywhere in the entertainment industry. Everyone already knows."

Lee Se Young then explained why he made Lee Jin Ho his ideal type of guy. "First of all, he is cute and funny. I have liked him since he appeared in the drama 'Crowning the Prince'. I really want to know how he thinks about this," vented Lee Se Young.

On the other hand, Lee Se Young also revealed his activities after completing "The Red Sleeve". "I like the Premier League and love football matches, so I can't play because the server is turned off. I leave various squads to do after work. I cried because the server was turned off," said Lee Se Young.

Aside from games, Lee Se Young said he enjoys watching sports comic books. "I liked Slam Dunk and watched boxing comic books before I started filming 'The Red Sleeve'. I thought about studying boxing after work, but that's just my mind," added Lee Se Young.

Lee Soo Geun then guessed the possibility that Lee Se Young would date an athlete based on his hobbies related to the sport. But the beautiful actress unexpectedly replied, "I don't like athletes."

"My father exercises a lot. My heart hurts when he sees his joints hurt. I don't think he should do that because my family will be angry," added Lee Se Young. Even though he was a former athlete, Lee Se Young signaled reluctance by saying, "I respect him." (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)