Kim Hee Sun Shares Reasons for Touching Agree to Become a Grim Reaper on 'Tomorrow'

Eka P
0

Kim Hee Sun Shares Reasons for Touching Agree to Become a Grim Reaper on 'Tomorrow'
Kim Hee Sun

For the sake of starring in 'Tomorrow', Kim Hee Sun made a bold transformation with a new pink hair color and a short cut. This drama will air around March.


Kim Hee Sun will soon greet the audience through the drama "Tomorrow". This 1977-born actress plays the character of Goo Ryun, a grim reaper who struggles to save the lives of those who try to commit suicide.

In order to star in "Tomorrow", Kim Hee Sun made a bold transformation with a new pink hair color and a short cut. The actress said that this is the first time she has bleached her hair since 2001.

In an interview with Vogue Korea magazine recently, Kim Hee Sun revealed a touching reason for finally agreeing to star in "Tomorrow". He admitted that he liked the script so much that he wanted to meet the original author.

"Everyone is having a very difficult time these days. Everyone lives through their personal difficulties, not just those who are faced with certain circumstances. That's why more and more people have negative thoughts," said Kim Hee Sun.

Kim Hee Sun added, "There are people like that around me and there are celebrities who have made extreme choices. When I see such tragedies, my heart hurts and I feel regret, wondering if I should do something," added Kim Hee Sun.

Kim Hee Sun added, "I'm sure there are many people who have had similar experiences. Rather than contributing something big to society or doing something as an adult, as a mother of a child, and as a human being, I want to give a small but positive message to those who want to make a negative choice."

"Because I'm someone who acts, I want to at least be a help through this method. I want to be a good friend to the people around me. I promise to take care of them until I die," concluded Kim Hee Sun.

Meanwhile, "Tomorrow" tells the story of Choi Joon Woong (SF9's Rowoon), who gets into an accident while struggling to find a job. In a coma, he ends up working with grim reapers Goo Ryun (Kim Hee Sun) and Lim Ryoong Goo (Yoon Ji On). This drama is scheduled to air around March. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)