Choi Yi Hyun Reveals the Scariest Moment When Filming 'All of Us Are Dead'

Eka P
0

Choi Yi Hyun Reveals the Scariest Moment When Filming 'All of Us Are Dead'
Choi Yi Hyun


Cho Yi Hyun acts as Choi Nam Ra, a student who always wears earphones and does not communicate with his friends. He slowly changed to survive.


Cho Yi Hyun recently underwent an interview to discuss his acting in the "All of US Ares Dead". The 1999-born actress portrayed Choi Nam RA's character, the best schoolgirl in school and class leader in fifth grade.

Outside the classroom, Choi Nam RA always wears earphones and does not communicate with his friends. He slowly undermined the "wall" and struggled to survive from the zombie virus outbreak with his friends.

Cho Yi Hyun revealed how to play Choi Nam RA's character in the "All of Us Are Dead". "This is the first time I accepted the challenge of playing a character so cold and quiet," Cho Yi Hyun said.

"This incident happened in a school, and because I associated well with other actors who were my age, I could overcome this burden when making production and talking it together," Choi Yi Hyun added.


"I don't know if I did a good job, but I wanted to say myself didn't do a bad job. Many people say good things to me, so I thought I did it well," continued Choi Yi Hyun.

Being a Drama Thriller zombie, "All of us are dead" has many scary and tense moments. Cho Yi Hyun revealed the scariest part when filming occurred in the second half of the show.

"In the second half, there was a scene where we ran on the road after leaving school when trying to escape from the city. There was a fog to create a scary atmosphere, and the zombie actor who came through it was scary," said Choi Yi Hyun.

Meanwhile, "All of Us Are Dead" rose to the top of Netflix's ranking and currently ranked No. 1 in the world is so released. Many spectators hope that the drama also starring the Lomon CS will be cultivated in the next season. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)