Cha Eunwoo at first didn't like singing and dancing, confessed his dream of becoming an actor

Eka P
0

Cha Eunwoo at first didn't like singing and dancing, confessed his dream of becoming an actor

Cha Eunwoo is currently filming the drama 'Island'. Joining Lee Da Hee and Kim Nam Gil, he plays a Catholic priest. The drama is scheduled to air this year.


Cha Eunwoo recently had an interview with Star News magazine. The 1997-born idol initially revealed the story of the early days of his debut where Cha Eunwoo didn't like singing and dancing.

"Looking back to the days of my debut, I have achieved a lot. I won many awards and even ranked number 1. Actually I still worked hard in the same way, but I didn't know anything during the first days of my debut," Cha Eunwoo said.

"Also, I didn't know anything about idols at that time. Unlike other friends who liked to sing and dance, I didn't like singing and dancing at first. On the way to the company, I started to feel a strange feeling," added Cha Eunwoo .

Cha Eunwoo also admitted that from the start he wanted to become an actor. "I've always wanted to be an actor from the start. Then, I was recommended to join an idol project, which was done within the company, so I started learning to dance and sing," said Cha Eunwoo.

"At that time, I didn't know how to dance or sing. Trying my best and enduring all difficulties, I've come this far," continued Cha Eunwoo. This Astro member then expressed the worry he never expressed.

"Even when I'm worried about something, it's not easy for me to talk about it. I struggle a lot. Compared to the other members, I do have more experience. That's why I always answer them whenever they share a story with me. But I won't tell anyone about my worries first," vented Cha Eunwoo.

On the other hand, Cha Eunwoo has started to have a lot of acting experience. He has starred in "Hit the Top", "Sweet Revenge", "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty", "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung" to "True Beauty".

Meanwhile, Cha Eunwoo is currently filming the drama "Island". Joining Lee Da Hee and Kim Nam Gil, the handsome idol will play the character of John, a Catholic priest and he performs an exorcism. Its noble purpose is to protect life and purify evil. The drama is scheduled to air around 2022. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)