BLACKPINK Lisa's reaction when she heard the most requested song shows that it's far from arrogant

Eka P
0

BLACKPINK Lisa's reaction when she heard the most requested song shows that it's far from arrogant

Lisa spoke to Bennett of Most Requested Live about the huge success of 'Money.' Bennett asked how he felt about the 'great honor' of having the most requested song.


Last year, BLACKPINK's Lisa (Black Pink) made a breakthrough and broke records with her solo songs, "Lalisa" and "Money". "Money" also became the most requested song of 2021 on iHeartRadio's Most Requested Live radio show.

Lisa spoke to Bennett of Most Requested Live about the huge success of "Money." Bennett asked how he felt about the "huge honor" of having the most-requested song of 2021.

Lisa humbly said, "I'm so grateful and happy that so many people listened to my song, and my team worked day and night on this project, so it means a lot to all of us."

By admitting that her solo debut was a team effort, Lisa proved how humble she is. While she can get credit for all of her success, she made sure to thank everyone involved in the project.

Lisa also humbly thanks her fans for their constant support. They are like my family now, and I am so grateful for all the love and I really don't know what I would do without them. They have always been there to support me. None of this would have been possible without them. Thank you so much BLINKs! " said Lisa.

Later, when Bennett asked if she knew that "Money" would be such a big hit, Lisa revealed that she didn't expect the song to be such a widespread success. She said, "I didn't expect it at all. I couldn't believe it. I remember I spent hours watching reaction videos and stuff, and I'm so glad they enjoyed my songs. It makes me happier."

Humble idol Lisa also hinted that she wants to try new things with her music, and she said BLINKs should stay tuned to see what's next for her music and to keep an eye on new content from it. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)