Anti Jaim, this is the reason why Soyeon (G)I-DLE likes to talk bluntly when she becomes a judge for 'My Teenage Girl'

Eka P
0

Anti Jaim, this is the reason why Soyeon (G)I-DLE likes to talk bluntly when she becomes a judge for 'My Teenage Girl'
Soyeon (G)I-DLE

Soyeon (G)I-DLE is known as one of the judges of the survival program 'My Teenage Girl' who likes to talk frankly and doesn't hesitate to criticize the participants. What is the reason for this attitude?


On Friday (11/2), Jeon Soyeon (G)I-DLE appeared as a guest on the KBS program "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook". On this occasion, he also explained his decision to become a strict judge on the survival program "My Teenage Girl".

First of all, Soyeon shared her experience as a judge on "My Teenage Girl". He said, "I understand the feelings of the girls in front of me better than anyone."

"I understand despair and I understand what they want to be because I have experienced it too. I ended up empathizing a lot with the contestants," he added.

Yoo Hee Yeol then appreciated Soyeon's courage, who liked to speak bluntly when she was a judge. She commented, "Soyeon once said to a contestant, 'This is the worst stage I saw today, there's nothing to be angry about'."

He continued, "He also told the audience who were there to cast their votes, 'You have to click the button and take responsibility.' That's not something you can say without great courage. Isn't it hard for you to say?"

In response to this, Soyeon said that she wanted to help the contestants in an honest way. That's why he didn't hesitate to give firm comments so they could correct his mistakes.

He explained, "I'm usually not very good at telling people what they don't want to hear. But once I accepted the jury position on this show, I felt that I should just be the villain."

"I accepted the position with the thought of taking on the responsibility of taking on such a role," he continued. "I think it's important for me to be someone who can help these girls by telling them what they need to hear."

"Even if I look back on my days as a trainee, there were times when I needed someone to tell me that I was doing something wrong. So now, I have become the one to say those difficult words," concluded the 1998-born idol. the.

Meanwhile, "My Teenage Girl" is a survival event consisting of 83 students where they share the same dream of becoming an idol. Divided into classes 1-4, the winner among them will later debut as a global girl group.

Contestants must receive 75 percent of the vote from the audience at the Untact location in order to meet the judges. As a result, there were trainees who had excellent skills but failed to meet the judges because the audience in the studio didn't press the button to vote for them. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)