Oh Dae Hwan Reveals Junho and Lee Se Young's True Traits on the Location of 'The Red Sleeve', What's It Like?

Eka P
0

Oh Dae Hwan Reveals Junho and Lee Se Young's True Traits on the Location of 'The Red Sleeve', What's It Like?
While conducting a written interview on Tuesday (4/1), Oh Dae Hwan talked about his relationship with 2PM's Junho and Lee Se Young on the set of 'The Red Sleeve'.

On Tuesday (4/1), Oh Dae Hwan conducted a written interview with OSEN to discuss the ending of the drama "The Red Sleeve". He talked about many interesting things, including his relationship with 2PM's Junho and Lee Se Young on set.

As is known, Oh Dae Hwan plays Kang Tae Ho, a left-wing officer who always guards Yi San (Junho). Because of his role, he had many scenes with Junho and Lee Se Young.

During filming, Oh Dae Hwan realized that Junho and Lee Se Young had very pleasant personalities. Both are also always able to show qualified acting.

First of all, Oh Dae Hwan revealed his close relationship with Junho. He said, "I can communicate well with Junho and I can deal with him comfortably."

"My role is to represent Yi San and do whatever he can't because of his appearance as the King. So I will show you the fun parts," he said.

He continued, "Junho also wanted to do the fun part and was disappointed (because he couldn't do it). So I said to him, 'Then if there's a chance, let's do a skit together'."

Oh Dae Hwan then talked about Lee Se Young. He said, "In Lee Se Young's case, she is an acting veteran. I said to her, 'If there's a model for acting, it's you.' I was happy to see her clean acting."

"Se Young's weakness is that she can't hold back her laughter. Every time I did an ad-lib, she would burst out laughing so I had to wait for a while. But Lee Se Young was so focused that I was surprised to see her cry immediately after laughing," he added. .

"I worked well with the actors and everyone acted happily in their roles. For me, what I like the most is that with different charms, we match well and they also accept my charms well," he concluded.

Meanwhile, the slot for "The Red Sleeve" on Friday - Saturday night will be replaced with "Tracer". The plan, the drama starring Siwan will start airing on January 7th. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)